The Scholarship Assistant is primarily responsible for assisting in the scholarship and School Tuition Organization (STO) application and renewal processes, communicating with students, parents and schools. The position will provide administrative and programmatic support for the scholarship department in a team environment to help meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Serve as a primary contact for online scholarship software questions.
- Prepare scholarship applications for selection committees.
- Prepare and conduct scholarship renewal process.
- Prepare documentation to produce scholarship award checks.
- Mail checks and manage follow up.
- Notify applicants of receipt/denial of scholarship awards.
- Process terms of agreement forms.
- Respond to general scholarship questions via email and phone.
- Prepare reports for donors/ACF employees regarding scholarships awarded.
- Serve as a representative of ACF at events, presentations and conferences related to scholarships and education.
- Manage filing.
- Prepare materials for external meetings.
- Assist with calendar management for department.
- Public policy monitoring and possible research.
- Create presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Other administrative duties as they arise.
To successfully perform the essential functions of this position, a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred, an Associate’s degree is required along with at least 1 year office work experience . Computer literacy should include Microsoft Office Suite and web-based software applications. The ability to learn proprietary software, FIMS, Academic Works, Salesforce, is required. Any experience with these software programs is preferred, but not required. Good organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written with internal and external clients. Be detail oriented and maintain a high level of accuracy, dependability and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task and adjust to changing deadlines. Work effectively in a team environment with a willingness to assist team members. Actively participate in process improvement and promote a collaborative work environment. Bilingual in Spanish is required.
This position functions in an office environment. The ability to interact with visitors and coworkers in a pleasant and professional manner is a priority. Candidate must be able to operate general office equipment to include computers, facsimile, copier, scanner, etc. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Client Support Consultant
ADP is hiring an Entry-Level Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients challenges and fuel their business success.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, â€“ Social Responsibility.
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP’s products/technologies.
- Use breadth of expertise to support ADP’s clients Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work with direction to resolve issues and provide solutions; creative solutions must be reviewed by Manager/Director Leverage deep understanding of ADP’s products and services to provide solutions to clients issues and questions, exceeding clients expectations and ensuring that clients understand the value of our products.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
- At least 1 year in a customer service environment
- Bachelors Degree or its equivalent in education and experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Bachelors degree December 2017/May 2018 Grads
- Proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- Up to 1 year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions
- Good knowledge of industry tools
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
The Implementation Specialist acts as a consultant and project manager to new and existing clients as they transition to ADP. Executes against strategic operational objectives by driving Human Capital management products to contribute to first year client retention. Collaborates with sales force and Full Level Tax group until the client is successfully transitioned to Client Service. Has broad knowledge of multiple products and services; they possess the ability to apply the knowledge appropriately to diverse situations in order to add value to clients. Trains and supports clients throughout the relationship and, at the same time, exploring clients underlying issues and needs for potential up-sell opportunities. Uses knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes to make sound decisions in the context of the company’s business.
- Upon assignment of an order, manages the workflow/time line with client start date. Continually updates notes in Start Assist and Clarify to track order progress. After account is setup, a quality review is conducted to ensure accuracy. Collaborates with FLT group to oversee the transfer of prior payroll balances from clients former payroll providers.
- Review and confirm account setup with client to ensure understanding and client satisfaction. Assists clients on initial login and trains on selected products, services, processes, and procedures. Asks open ended questions to understand clients business and to broaden business value by being able to recommend products and/or solutions.
- Analyzes sales contracts for completeness and accuracy, and conducts a gap analysis to ensure clients have the appropriate products and services for their business needs. Schedules training time with the client to review solutions and tools available within HR bundle as part of onboarding the client. Establishes a relationship with clients by way of a welcome call to ensure optimum product awareness and utilization, and sets overall expectations. As client status updates and additional HR needs surface the sales group is engaged.
- Supports clients during and after approved number of error free payrolls to ensure accuracy, understanding, and to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner. Runs necessary adjustments if applicable and ensures all features have started prior to turnover.
- Maintains existing knowledge base and builds onto it by learning new products, services, processes, and procedures. Keeps up-to-date with payroll/legal regulations.
- Determines clients transition date to move from the Implementation group to Client Services by gaining commitment of readiness from clients and then communicating the turnover to the client and appropriate internal groups.
- Mentors and shares knowledge with peers.
- EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Previous experience working with clients in a fast paced, highly complex, deadline oriented service environment. Prior payroll knowledge and/or experience highly desirable.
- Ability to communicate in a constructive and collaborative manner by speaking, listening, and writing effectively.
- Ability to build effective internal and external client relationships and demonstrate professionalism and urgency when responding to client requests.
- Effectively probe for the purpose of understanding client need(s).
- Effective interpersonal skills with internal and external clients and the ability to leverage these relationships to create a team atmosphere, maintain compliance, and educate clients.
- Effective analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand diverse situations and educate clients on use of ADP systems and products.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing any changes in work responsibilities or environment.
- Able to adjust effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures including multi-product support to consistently deliver quality service.
- Create promoters of ADP with each interaction and drive improvements in client retention based on client feedback.
- Taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to consistently follow processes and procedures.
- Understanding of ADP business/strategy/goals to be able to produce innovative ideas/solutions which drives increased utilization in new products and services.
- Proficient in navigation of PC applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Proficiency and utilization of ADP specific systems.
- Ability to mentor, coach, and provide guidance to peers.
- Support manager and add to bench strength.
- Understands how individual actions/results impact business financials.
Brand Ambassador Position
Around Campus Group
As an AC brand ambassador you will:
- Work with an AC campaign manager to provide insight into your campus and develop a marketing plan tailored specifically for your school
- Execute the following experiential marketing tactics:
- Participation in pre-determined Netsuite recruiting events on campus (Career Fairs, info sessions, etc.)
- Facilitate student organization outreach that includes announcements and distribution of Netsuite materials during meetings
- Presentations to relevant classes
- Reaching out to fellow college students
- Flyering and chalking campus
- Handing out swag (and getting some yourself)
- Posting and sharing relevant info on your own social media accounts during the campaign
- Discovering unique opportunities on your campus for Netsuite recruiting efforts
- Participate in a virtual training session to learn tips & tricks about campus marketing and details about Netsuite
- Improve your marketing, communication, event management, and leadership skills
- Gain experience working independently and as a team member
- Work part-time, 6-8 hours/week for the duration of the campaign
- Self-report all campaign activities through photos and feedback surveys
- Help connect your peers to exciting internship and career opportunities
You may be a good fit for this position if:
- You’re a self-starter, highly motivated, and energetic
- You’re a strong communicator, have great public speaking skills, and are adaptable
- You’re reliable – you can get things done without direct supervision
- You’re effective at multi-tasking and have the ability to meet deadlines
- You’re well-connected, are an active member in student groups or clubs, and know your campus inside & out
- You’re extremely active on several social media sites
- You have access to a smart phone and/or tablet
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Have experience organizing events on their college campus
- Have previous brand ambassador, event planning, promotion, or social media marketing experience
- Have sophomore standing or higher – first years may still apply!
$10/hr fixed rate plus incentives for achieving campaign goals.
Account Development Manager
(Adobe Sales Academy)
Our Sales team is looking to hire undergraduate students into their new Adobe Sales Academy. The Adobe Sales Academy is a multi-phase program that will take you from an Account Development Manager (ADM) to an Account Executive. Phase one of the program starts in the Account Development Manager role; ADM’s are responsible for qualifying prospective customers prior to meeting with Sales Executives. This includes target market penetration, calling on senior-level executives, consultative approach to selling, trade show attendance, following up on marketing generated responses, webinar and event follow-up, and more.
What you’ll do
Maintain proactive relationships with all partners associated with respective opportunities.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture.
What you need to succeed
• 1-3 years previous sales experience preferred.
• Consistent over-achievement in past positions.
• Must possess an understanding of basic sales methodologies.
• Experience owning a quota or some form of performance-based delivery a plus.
• Technically adept, self-motivated, and driven by results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have experience crafting business messages.
• Strong attention to detail, good listener, good organizational skills.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
San Francisco, CA – Worldwide Field Operations (WWFO)
Management Trainee position
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You’ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
Bachelor degree is required
Customer Service Positions
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
(Raza Development Fund)
A Portfolio Analyst will work closely with the Chief Credit Officer, Investment Professionals, and Loan Administration team in a variety of functions to meet portfolio monitoring, maintenance, and performance objectives. Primary responsibilities will focus on monitoring the financial performance and covenant compliance of clients to identify deviations from agreed upon performance, and working with the Investment Professionals to recommend appropriate actions.
- Spreading financial statements and analyzing credit information
- Monitoring loans and following-up with clients for periodic reporting
- Performing covenant compliance analyses and annual reviews; where appropriate, review findings with the Investment Professionals and Chief Credit Officer
- Assisting Investment Professionals with prescreens of potential financings
- Preparing and presenting loan and portfolio management reports as directed
- Support and assist Loan Administration with electronic filing and loan administration systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Ability to analyze financial statements (profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements)
- Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness
- Good interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Spanish (verbal and written) desired
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Scott A. Richter
Chief Credit Officer
Raza Development Fund | 1 E. Washington St., Ste. 2250 | Phoenix, AZ 85004